dilluns, 15 de març del 2021

A LETTER OF INVITATION

 A letter of invitation


Dear Mrs Júlia,
I am writing to invite you to my grandparents' wedding anniversary. The event is the 2nd of April.

The party starts at 12.00pm at Can Pere restaurant, in Lleida.
At the event is going to sing the favourite music band of my grandparents, there is going to be a disco ball with colour lights, too. We are going to buy some small presents for us and some new clothes.

We thing you will enjoy this event, because one day you told me that you are excited for the colour light, and in this party there is going to be some.
Because of this, if you want to come, please send me an email to this address: annasparty@wedding.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
Anna Olives

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada